Terms and Conditions
1. Customer agrees:
- To provide Capital Consultants LLC with a copy of all correspondences received from credit reporting agencies or creditors relating to credit report entries which are the subject to matter of this subscription by virtue of the credit report entities challenged by Capital Consultants LLC for verification of accuracy. If you do not receive any correspondences within 60 days, please notify us immediately.
- Not to contact credit reporting agencies (Experian, Equifax and Trans Union) for any reason. Not to apply for any type of credit, i.e., credit card car loans, or secured financing, during the period of this agreement without 7 day prior written notification to Capital Consultants LLC, 5960 Fairview Rd, Suite 400, Charlotte, NC, 28210 and an opportunity on the part of Capital Consultants LLC to consult with Customer with regard thereto.
- To provide to Capital Consultants LLC, within 14-days of receipt thereof, all correspondence received from credit reporting agencies by Customer.
- Customer understands that the results obtained by Capital Consultants LLC on behalf of Customer are dependent on numerous factors, including but not limited to Customer’s ability to repay debts and loans, cooperation of Customer’s creditors, and credit reporting agencies ability to verify information provided to them by Capital Consultants LLC on behalf of customer.
- Customer understands that accurate information may not be removed unless it is listed beyond a lawful time period.
2. Capital Consultants LLC agrees:
- To evaluate Customer’s credit reports as listed with applicable credit reporting agencies and to identify inaccurate, erroneous or obsolete information. To advise Customer as to the necessary steps to be taken on the part of Customer in conjunction with Capital Consultants LLC to dispute any inaccurate, erroneous, or obsolete information contained in the customer’s credit reports.
- To prepare all necessary correspondence in dispute of inaccurate, erroneous, or obsolete information in customer’s credit reports.
- Credit profile status, consulting, coaching and monitoring services are primarily conducted by phone during normal business hours (9:00:00 AM – 5:00:00 PM EST).
Capital Consultants LLC Limited Power Of Attorney
Be it known that I, the undersigned, am the individual listed below and as such do hereby grant a Limited Power of Attorney to Capital Consultants LLC. Capital Consultants LLC, and any and all persons in their employment, shall have the necessary power and authority to undertake and perform the following on my behalf. I hereby give permission to Capital Consultants LLC to sign my name on all letters written on behalf and or as agent for the only purpose of communicating with credit reporting agencies or creditors.
Customer Method Of Cancellation
You may cancel this transaction, without any penalty or obligation; within three (3) days from the date this contract is received by Capital Consultants LLC home office. To cancel this transaction, mail, or deliver a signed letter stating to cancel any further actions on your account to: Capital Consultants LLC at 5960 Fairview Rd, Suite 400, Charlotte, NC, 28210
If you cancel during the allotted timeframe, any property traded in, any payments made by you under the contract or sale, and any negotiable instrument executed by you will be returned within 21 business days following the receipt of your cancellation notice. Any security interest arising out of the transaction will be canceled.
You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, at any time before midnight of the 3rd (third) day which begins after the date the contract is signed by you.
To cancel this contract, mail or deliver a signed, dated copy of this cancellation notice, or any other written notice to Capital Consultants LLC at 5960 Fairview Rd, Suite 400, Charlotte, NC, 28210 before midnight of the 3rd (third) day after the date you signed the original contract.